• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the fosters.....

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
These were part of the mass rescue by ARC and animal lifeline yesterday, the 2 females might be pregnant :rolleyes:
I have given them all a check over and a trim this morning as they all had notty hair with poo stuck to them. The boy's eyes were a bit gungy so i have given them a wipe with warm water, he will be castrated on Thurs so will get Christobel to have a look. All have really long nails :?
I am a bit worried about Hope as she has very sore scabby looking 'lady bits' and she hasn't eaten since she came here, I will take her to the vets tomorrow with Lionel.
Joseph
007.jpg

Hope
002.jpg

Holly
001.jpg

This is the girl I got from the mass rescue last night. Someone quickly named her Caramel, before I could give her one of my Harry Potter names. :lol: Her poos are very strange, pale, soft and almost the shape of guinea pig poos.

cara3.jpg

This is the girl I got from the mass rescue last night. Someone quickly named her Caramel, before I could give her one of my Harry Potter names. :lol: Her poos are very strange, pale, soft and almost the shape of guinea pig poos.

cara3.jpg

She's beautiful :love: :love:

Is Caramel an intended wifey for Cloud? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No! :lol: Cloud is going to have a meeting with Sunnie at Janice's bonding studio tomorrow.
Caramel will have a peaceful and pampered Christmas, and if she hasn't had any babies in a month, she will be spayed and rehomed. :D

They all look great. I particularly like the look of Holly, that colouring is beautiful. I hope they can all be homed with decent people soon.

Back