• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question Re Those 'Carrot Tree' Play Thingies

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As predicted Sir Victor and Lady Lydia have stripped the tree :rolleyes:

Picture1733.jpg

I have noticed that the reed stuff is attached with what looks like a clear glue, now set solid of course.
I assume it must be non-toxic :? but I have now removed the Carrot Tree just in case

Anyone else got a half destroyed Carrot Tree and can you see lots of dried clear glue :? :?

Janex

Archie and Alice completly wrecked theirs :roll: They pulled off all the carrot things then proceeded to strip all the rope off. Once all the glue was visable I chucked it out. I am sure its non toxic but there was no point in leaving it in when they had stripped it :shock:

I didnt bother getting one someone has mentioned the glue before, So just incase, I know my 2 would have destroyed it in 30 mins anyway:lol:

yeh i noticed that cus i buy the little carrots and give them to my buns but i take them away when you can see the glue. i did ask in PAH and they didnt know so i thought better be safe than sorry x

I threw mine out once they they'd chew a fair amount of it....appart from anything they had decided that the pan at the bottom made a very good litter tray :(

I wish they were cheaper - cos that tree most bunnies destroy within moments :roll: as for the glue I would have been sure they would have used non toxic stuff - if not they are very stupid! :roll: :lol:

Back