• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue mission Buns/pigs

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well all the rescue mission animals....(see link for original story and pics
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110834)

are doing really well....apart from poor little Comet who may have a spinal injury..we are hoping it is just bruising form the dreadful handling they all got ..so Donna is having to be good and NOT handle/cuddle him!...and we are keeping our fingers crossed he improves..
All others are fine and their characters are beginning to show..

Gabriel is a bit of a vandal but lovely with it..and Cranberry is getting friendly..
The 3 dutch girls are just adorable..
and Champers Honey-pig is still very timid and has been split from the other 2 due to bullying.
They are all hoping the New Year brings them a new start and loving forever homes.:D

If you'd like a go in the competition to help towards their vet bills there are only 4 names left..please check out this link and help to round off the comp.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110983

Sweet little Comets 'injury' only really showed when he'd settled after a couple of days and began moving around, obviously he was terrified at first and sat huddled. He tends to walk dog-like (one foot in front of the other) and drag his feet, but he does manage to get himself around his little cage. I'm hoping its just bruising but he doesnt seem to be in any pain, so if it is a more serious injury, his size and age will be of benefit and give him the best chance of making a recovery. Personality-wise, he is such a little character and actually put his tiny head down in the 'groom me' pose this morning, as I tidied his litter tray. It was so sweet, he then nibbled some carrot from hand, I'm really pleased he's gaining confidence and starting to trust me.:love: :love:

Rudy (Rudolf) is a lovely little boy, with a beautiful thick coat, he's still quite nervous but he has a 6ft shed to roam in and he's starting to come out of his hutch to see what I'm doing, when I go in to clean them (or just stare at how lovely they are :lol:). Its nice to watch their personalities grow and I could cry (in fact some days I do) when I think of what would have happened to them.

Glad to hear the others are all doing well and lets hope the New year brings a new home for them.:D

:wave:

Pics of all of them are in this thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110890

but he's another one of Comet, he's so cute I could look at him for hours! (he was only out in the run for 5 minutes while I cleaned his cage, and this was before we realised he had a problem, he's in srtict confinement for now, to hopefully help him to heal).

cutehotpot-12-dec-07053.jpg

Pics of all of them are in this thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110890

but he's another one of Comet, he's so cute I could look at him for hours! (he was only out in the run for 5 minutes while I cleaned his cage, and this was before we realised he had a problem, he's in srtict confinement for now, to hopefully help him to heal).

cutehotpot-12-dec-07053.jpg

He is absolutely stunning.....a proper pocket rocket. I hope it all comes good for him xx

That is a gorgeous picture Donna:D
2 of the adult sows have homes ..and the other one may not be leaving her fosterer......:lol:

Comet is just beautiful. I'm sure he'll have no problem finding a home when he's all better again. Shame he's not a girl - I have too many boys here already :(

Comet is just beautiful. I'm sure he'll have no problem finding a home when he's all better again. Shame he's not a girl - I have too many boys here already :(

I think he may not be moving further than Donna's shed into her house!...and anyone else who wants him will be up for a fight!:lol:

Back