• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off To Collect My *Cough* Foster Bun Now........U/D Piccie Added :-)

Well 'she' is now a 'he'!! :lol:

A very sweet little Black and White Dutch. He is everso shy so will let him settle in before I take piccies

ARC helped Animal Lifeline with a huge Rescue yesterday. ARC took 15 Buns and I believe there was over 35 Buns in total plus numerous Piggies
Anyway, well done Animal Lifeline, ARC and everyone else involved in helping get the Buns and Piggies to safety :D :D

Janex :wave:

Donna said that ARC finally got some single boys in. :D Alistair just arrived home with our foster bunny, she's a tri-coloured helicopter lop who may be pregnant.
And our new hutch has arrived, too.

Donna said that ARC finally got some single boys in. :D Alistair just arrived home with our foster bunny, she's a tri-coloured helicopter lop who may be pregnant.
And our new hutch has arrived, too.

I bumped into Alistair at Donna's !!
Bunnies and Pet Carriers everywhere :lol: :lol:

Janex

I bumped into Alistair at Donna's !!
Bunnies and Pet Carriers everywhere :lol: :lol:

Janex

Alistair was quite impressed at how fast the bunnies were distributed to the foster homes. He said that someone else was just leaving with a bunny, but he didn't know it was you.

Can I have pictures for the website please if these are up for rehoming :lol: ;)

Jane that little dutch is very petite.... me thinks it may find a permanent home very soon ;)

Janice

Back