• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Inky's paw please.UD: Only bruised, I'm so relieved!

FriskyClover

Warren Veteran
Please can I have some vibes for Inky's paw.

He was fine yesterday, hopping around as usual. When I checked them last night at 10pm, he'd obviously had a small disagreement with Smokey (she'd pulled some loose fur out) but they both seemed happy enough.

This morning I noticed that he is holding his right-hand front paw up when he is sitting in the run. He is putting it down to hop but it seems quite tender.

The vets do an open surgery at 10am, so I'm going to pop up with him then. I'm hoping it's nothing serious, he broke his toe (right-hand hind) earlier this year and that was terrible.

Last edited:
Thank Heavens, Inky's paw is only bruised!

The vet felt all round his paw and said she couldn't feel any breaks or dislocation. She watched him hop around the floor (he loved that bit, he explored the room, nudged the vet for attention and then sat in front of her cleaning his face:lol:) and although it seemed a bit tender, it wasn't too bad. The vet thinks he probably just landed a bit funny or he's stepped on something sharp (I guess I'll be scouring the run this sfternoon).

He's had a painkilling injection and has been told to rest it a bit. I'm thinking bout taking their sleeping shelf out for a couple of nights, so it has a chance to heal up.

Back