• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a good place to buy snugglesafes

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
After going out to feed the bunnies and finding the water bowls frozen for the last few mornings I decided to invest in some snugglesafes. I'm hoping I can stop the water freezing if the bowls are on or next to the snugglesafe.

The cheapest place I found them was here http://www.vetuk.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=73_120

I highly recommend them. I placed my order quite late on the 12th and it arrived first thing this morning.

Just thought I'd share :D

I just started to buy my catfood from VetUK, they certainly are cheaper than some online places I've seen - as most of you say, good delivery service too....

After going out to feed the bunnies and finding the water bowls frozen for the last few mornings

Completely off topic, but Have you tried warm water at night? I went down one morning and the water was frozen, so I panicked went out and spent a fortune of insulator to cover the hutch with. I also gave them warm water at night and in the mornings and haven't had a frozen bowl since, also they seem to love it. I use half boiling water and half cold water so it is luke warm and they really do like it.

Yes I've started doing that too. I think I'm just so used to the brick shed which stays reasonably warm in comparison... so the girls in the wooden shed and Jack in the hutch/run have both got a snugglesafe - I put it next to the water bowls so if they want to sit on it they can :oops: :lol:

Plus there's the added bonus that the snugglesafe allows me to get the feeling back in my fingers half way through sorting them out for the night ;)

Back