• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worrying Preloved Ad

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Someone is advertising as wanting 'free hutches' for 16 Rabbits. Three of whom are pregnant. Advertiser says they have no money so cant afford to pay for hutches but that if anyone lets her have a hutch for free they can have a Baby Rabbit :shock: :roll:
The advertiser also claims to be a 'Rescue' and wants any 'unwanted Pet Rabbits' :shock: :?
Advertiser also wants a Lionhead Doe, under a year old to 'put with a Lionhead boy'....................:roll:

I guess contacting advertiser with 'friendly advice' would be a waste of time

:? :?

Janex

Is it the same person who keeps advertising with things like this, there seems to be so many asking for similar things :evil:

Is there no way that these type of freeads can be reported to the RSPCA? As if it is the same person I'm thinking of these poor rabbit keep breeding and soon they will be in a complete state :cry:

Is it a 'real' advert or a 'fake' one? You know what I mean.

I do know what you mean.....

But I think this is a real ad'. There is a website link which makes for :shock: :? viewing

If they have no money for hutches how will they afford to feed and care for all the Babies about to be born plus all the 'Rescues' they want to take in :?

Janex

If they have a website address I know I would forward it onto the RSPCA for them to decide whether ot not to take action and perhaps monitor them in the future as if it gets out of hand hopefully a ban will come into place.

oh dear...that sounds rubbish. poor buns. i did put an advert on there for free or cheap hutches to foster rabbits but only so could take on more... i never wud hav tonnes of baby ones espeicially if no money..

Back