• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problem with Bella's left eye!

Hello :wave:

Ok I have noticed this problem with Bella a couple of days back but was just waiting to see if it was going to get better or not. Remember how Bella had a reaction to her Myxomatosis or HVD injection? Well I'm glad to say that has cleared up now and her fur is going back into the bold patches now and its getting better.

Now we have a slight problem with her eye. Its not the eye itself, its the fur in front of it. Theres a slight bold patch now around the tip of her eye. The fur round it is beginning to stick together and my mum said we can't do anything till after christmas and thats more then over a week to come :( I'm worrying in case Bella is hurt by it, she won't let me touch it to try and unstick the fur pieces together because I think she thinks I'm going to hurt her or something.

Please what do I do? Is it all my fault? Please! :cry:

Last edited:
hya my mums rescue bun has got the same problem.around the eye is realy sore n bald.going vets on monday.id take bella if you can.x:)

Update - I haven't called the vets because it looks like it is getting better. The piece of fur that was sticking to all the fur that was around it either fell off or Bella pulled it off. Anyway that is off now and it looks like its getting better, theres still a part where its stuck together but I think its clearing itself now. I'll keep you updated!

Back