• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binkies!!!!!

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
We've had binkies from both Cadbury and Minstrel! I almost binkied myself when I saw them! I'm so pleased they're happy and minstrel is settling in well. Can't believe its been a week already!:D

She's actually the boss out of them both. She steals food from Cadbury even though there's a huge great pile in the bowl :roll: and is always asking to be groomed by him. Sometimes he obliges, but sometimes he just runs off saying no way, I'm going to play with mum and dad. You skulk under the kitchen table if you want too :lol: . She has also taken a liking to a particular corner of the kitchen to have a wee :roll: , right beside where i put the litter tray :roll:

They're such a funny little pair but we love them to pieces!

aaawwww thats fantastic news :D :D Im so pleased they are happy in their new home and are busy keeping you entertained :D I cant remember what we gave them at the rabbit day but they kept nicking it out of each others mouths it was so funny :D :D They really do make a fantastic couple dont they :D Hope you sort hte weeing problem out soon:roll: :lol:

Back