• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rolo Says...

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
do you like my new wife?:D
Roloandb.jpg

She's called Boo-boos and she is so pretty I keep wanting to give her my special buck-cuddle:oops:
But I stop to eat my greens!

If we both behave we are going back to Boo-boos place to live and she has told me she has a huge hutch...inside a shed..and with a heater for this cold weather....and it's all lined with thick hay:shock: :D :D And her owner loves her very much and he said I was handsome!
Roloandbo.jpg

Last edited:
awwwww hello boy :wave: :love:
I'm so glad you have a new wife and are very happy.Be a good boy for your new mum and a gentlemen to your new wife, no special buck cuddles ok :no:
Nosey rubs and kisses baby xxx

Well done Jill, really glad he has found a wife :D :D :D

Bev..he will have a new Dad as it's a young man who is adopting him..He's really nice and is so excited about getting Boo-boos a husbun:D
Rolo is still "cuddling" but not in such a determined way!:D

and Donna thanks for homechecking this one...I met the man tonight and isn't he nice?:D ..and great set-up..lucky buns!

Bev..he will have a new Dad as it's a young man who is adopting him..He's really nice and is so excited about getting Boo-boos a husbun:D
Rolo is still "cuddling" but not in such a determined way!:D

and Donna thanks for homechecking this one...I met the man tonight and isn't he nice?:D ..and great set-up..lucky buns!

oppps silly of me to just presume it would be a lady.Good on him, i'm so glad he picked Rolo :D :D Is he getting a new name do know?

Well I don't want to jinx the other 2 bondings I'm doing this weekend..but this has been so easy..these bunnies luuuurve each other!:D

Back