• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh, I just really scared my rabbit...

Kenno

Warren Scout
...with my hiccups! :lol:

I've got really bad hiccups and he got really scared! He was like "weird sounds are coming from mummy that I don't like" I feel really mean! But everytime I tried to explain to him I just hiccuped more! Poor thing!

Has anyone else really scared their rabbit but unintentionally of course?

Also, how do you stop hiccups? Holding my breath didn't work! :roll:

When I get a sneezing attack and sneeze like four times in a row, Piper freaks! Her eyes dart around the room all suspicious and she gets really tense. Silly buns :rolleyes:

Freaky! I had hiccups for the first time in years earlier. :lol: I got a cup of water and drank 26 gulps, one after the other, and they went away...

Amber hates sneezes. They scare her... but then, she's quite flighty. Barney doesn't get scared of my weird noises. He just looks peeved if I startle him and then continues to look insulted, in a dignified sort of way.

Hiccups have gone, yay!

HaHa, sneezes get Tomee too! It's abit like "woah where did that come from?!"

Have you heard bunny sneezes though, they're so cute!

I just got the Christmas tree out and was putting it up downstairs. Squidgy was on his way down the stairs, saw it and belted back up again! Strange things afoot in his room!

I just got the Christmas tree out and was putting it up downstairs. Squidgy was on his way down the stairs, saw it and belted back up again! Strange things afoot in his room!

:lol: :lol: :lol: bunnies are so funny.

they were in the kitchen last night and when hubby came in he squeaked the door handle which startled them, but when i had a sneezing fit with minstrel on my lap i really tried to stifle them. she wasn't bothered though. they are both fairly chilled.

A good trick is to hold yo breath for as long as you can and then wihout letting any air out gasp a bit more in and hold it for a bit longer then slowly release it. Nothing else works for me and I get really bad hiccups.

Back