• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eye Colour??

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
we have found a husbun for Wispa who we might pick up on jan 3rd when we go back home after xmas.

he is a pure white rabbit and she says his eyes are white or very pale blue does anyone have a bunny similar to this because the pics of him are showing his eyes red due to the flash. she reassured me that his eyes arent normally red/pink

Blue eyed white bunnies are so pretty, whoever has Sapphire could show you pics I seem to remember that she had blue eyes.

Beau has one blue eye :D I just deleted loads of my pics from photobucket but I will see if I have any on there showing his eye x

Dolly has very pale lilac eyes, although they have tendancy to show red in certain lights

My bunny Blue has blue eyes...hence the name. Our vet said she's a very unique looking rabbit and would like to have a picture of her and Rosie in the waiting room :) Fame beckons!

Tims pure white and his eyes are blue,they are gorgeous. His pupils are a dark red colour...... Just checked! :lol: x x x

Charlie one of my ex foster bunnies had blue/lilac eyes, such lovely ones too. Good luck with your new bunny !

Here's Nala's blue eye. She has a black pupil still. Not a white bunny but still gorgeous blue eyes.
NalaJune07a.jpg

Veronica will probably have some good photos of blue eyed as she used to have a gorgeous little blue eyed white nethie bunny.. i'll pm her to see if she can post you one:D

Last edited:
Back