• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Half Cut Piggie!

elve

Banned
Well it is nearly Christmas! :lol:

Just ploughing through 14 haircuts and it struck me how funny they look, as I do one side completely first, then turn them around and do the other - This is little Emily with her before and after makeover in one piccie :p

halfcutpiggie.jpg

Ha i'm doing my three hairy ones tonight!!!

oooh good luck :D I put it off and put it off, but the limit is 2" growth really ( 10wks about) - they get really fed up grooming it when it's longer. They will be a bit chilly without it though :( I can't believe how nice they keep it all - must be a full-time job for them as I never groom them :shock:

oh and cut their nails too - they are so used to grooming themselves with long fur they quite often cut themselves once there's no long hair there :?

I trimmed my long haired piggie on Wednesday.
:shock: :shock: You would have thought i was murdering her.She squeeled and sqeeled:rolleyes:

:lol: They're going to get a trim, wet wipe bath and nail trim! Mine love sitting in they're own wee

cornflour is brilliant for cleaning them up - it's really improved my piggies overall health too as I think their caecal poops get eaten better once they are clean - seems to have affected my 4 girls that sit in their wee anyway - their poops are normal now whereas they were a bit soft before - must be something in the gut bacteria. I'd never use water again anyway after seeing the transformation in Sabrina - she's been a worry for 2 yrs with her health and 2 cornflour bum battles (took me literally hours the first time) - her health's never been better - I can't believe it! :shock:

The other thing that's really made them clean and dry (Emily was barely even damp - very unusual!) is extra newspaper and megazorb - it's made an unbelievable difference to those 4 girls - I'm really suprised and very happy about it too :p

Back