• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My first bunny kiss

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
I have just gone out to top the rabbits hay up and Molly has taken to standing on her hind legs and leaning against the door of the hutch. I opened the door and she put her paws against my chest, I bent down to stroke her and she positively kissed my nose. She only came to us on Monday night too so I am really pleased she has taken to me so well. Not so sure she will feel the same after a visit to the vets later tonight though for her Myxi jab

Awww bless her. Lexie and I are at a deadlock over kisses. I groom her but she refuses to groom me back regardless of how much I nudge her or how long I leave my hand under her chin. Stubborn moo :evil:

Awwww, bless her! Sounds like she has settled right in! :love: :D :D

Jen doesn't mind giving me bunny kisses, but Frankie won't even begin to entertain the idea. I think he's worried his friends might see ;) :lol:

Aww bless Molly =]

Jamie and Kitt always smother me in bunny kisses, Sapphire has done it just once... I think her kisses are just for Jamie - Bless!!
xx

Aw, she sounds really sweet. My Molly gives kisses if he is in the mood. Must be the name. :)

Some of my bunnies will give loads of kisses out.....and some don't want to know!:roll: :lol:

Congratulations on your first Bunny Kiss!!!:D :D

All of my bunnies are kissers:) 2 of them also do this 'cat kiss' type of thing where they blink their eye slowly the way cats do to show appreciation. They do it when they are looking at me and are happily resting and I often wonder if anyone else has seen this:)

Awww bless her. Lexie and I are at a deadlock over kisses. I groom her but she refuses to groom me back regardless of how much I nudge her or how long I leave my hand under her chin. Stubborn moo :evil:

I thought Jen went to kiss my nose a couple of weeks ago.......She bit it, Hard!!! :shock: :oops:

Congrats on your first bunny kiss!

I want a bunny kiss from my bunny! He's learnt a new trick though, if he nuzzles and nudges me he gets lots of cuddles and strokes but no bunny kisses for me! :cry:

I thought Jen went to kiss my nose a couple of weeks ago.......She bit it, Hard!!! :shock: :oops:

I made that mistake with Pippa once. She bit my lip and made it bleed :oops: :oops:

Its hard to explain to people that that scab was caused by a rabbit that took offence to your face :lol:

Back