• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oldest bun

My oldest bunny is Benji, a fawn lop. He turned 9 years old this month. :love:

My other two oldies are Sunny at 7 1/2 years old and Charlie at 7 years old.

Vera

Last edited:
My oldest bun is Winston, who is probably around 10 years old, but nobody knows for sure :lol:

Apart from that I have Snowdrop who's 7 years and Smokey who's probably around 6 years.

Amy

My oldest is Popsel, and agoutie Nethie cross. He's 12 and lives with my mother back home in Germany. He nipped her toe yesterday, because she kept teasing him with her foot. :lol:

Mine's Rubix who is 4, turns 5 end of this year. Not really sure though, I've only had him just under a year anyway so don't know much about his age :?

Last edited:
Peppermint is my eldest, but as she is a rescue I don't know how old ... she's around 7 - 8 years, but could be older. Harvey is around 5-6 years and Bigwig will be 5 in Feb. My other 2 are still babes.
Taz

My oldest bun is my 'helicopter Lop', Honey. She is 8 years old.:D :D

Honey
Abunny3.jpg

My oldest bunny is Rocket, he was 3.5 years old when we got him in summer 2005, so he's now 6 years old. :D

AMETHYST

My nethie, Joey is around 5 1/2.
My brothers rabbit is 12, he's lived alone all his life, and gets the basics:cry:

mady is our oldest she's 3around this time of year though i don't know when her b'day really is. we got her in feb so she must have been born about this time

Back