• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence...pics overload!

Veronica

Mama Doe
Pictures as promised taken this afternoon! :D

Photo-0076.jpg

Photo-0077.jpg

Photo-0078.jpg

Photo-0079.jpg

Photo-0080.jpg

Photo-0081.jpg

Photo-0082.jpg

Photo-0083.jpg

Photo-0084.jpg

Photo-0085.jpg

Cardboard box demonstated :D
Photo-0087.jpg

Pru with hubby Len
Photo-0088.jpg

Len...who wasn't very sociable today...prefered to stay in their cosy hutch rather than run about in the cold :lol:
Photo-0089.jpg

Thank you for your comments :wave:

:lol: Surprisingly yeah I do get asked looooads of times 'what is she?! :shock: ' loads of times, especially when I take her for vaccs at the vets :lol: People are baffled when I say she's a rabbit :lol: The next question is then usually...'What type?!:shock: '...the funniest time was then followed by..' ooo she's a posh person's rabbit!' :lol: :lol: :lol: I was like..ooo well yeah, I am rather posh ;) :p :D :lol:

So...just goes to show....even 'posh' rabbits can end up in rescue centres! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is Pru 'trimmed' btw. You can imagine what she's like with her full coat! :shock:

:love:

Last edited:
Oh she is so beautiful! She looks like my Shamu (in my avatar). I always am asked if he is a dog and sometimes specifically a scottish terrier:D When I got him along with LaRue, I flew back with them on an airline which does not allow rabbits which I found out the night before going to the airport so I told them they were dogs at security! Thankfully they didn't make me take them out Then everyone kept bothering me at the seating area by the gate asking me to see them and I was so worried I wouldn't be allowed on the plane and would have to wait at another airline terminal that allows rabbits, so I closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep.
Angoras are a good rabbit to get if you want to fool your landlord too:thumb:

Beautiful! :D So cute, I bet her hair blows about!:lol:
I showed my mother in law and she asked if she was a dog! :roll:
x x x x

Beautiful! :D So cute, I bet her hair blows about!:lol:
I showed my mother in law and she asked if she was a dog! :roll:
x x x x

:lol: :lol: :lol: It does actually! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think she likes the wind blowing through her fluff because it makes her binky :lol: :love::lol:

Hoping to get a proper digital camera in the next couple of weeks, so I'll get some vids of her in binky action! It's sooooo funny! :lol:

Thanks again for your kind comments

xxx

7th pic down is the best!! Its like shes in one of those hair dryer adverts!
Because your worth it lol :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxxx

Back