• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie the frosty one

LavenderLamb

Young Bun
Archie took residence in his new 6ft x 2 ft x 2 ft happyhutch today with the 6 by 4 ft underrun.

It is a bit of a pallaver getting him to bed - it is -4 outside and I stupidly thought he would snuggle into the bedroom - have set it up with a pet carrier lined with paper and bedding straw as I thought this might be more snuggly for him.

I popped outside and found him playing in the run with his new toys.

We have to slide the ladder out to get the trap door in place.

Do rabbits not mind the cold? He seemed quite happy but we have now got him shut up for the night!

When we had a flash freeze a few years ago both my OH and I got stuck on the way home. Were both REALLY worried about our bunnies Molly and Dizzy but got home about 8.30pm to find them both sitting out in their run absolutely oblivious to the temperature!

Heh heh....my dep has two boys who will sit out in rain, wind, snow, sleet etc etc and not a day of illness!!

They're 'hardcore' bunnies lol

Back