• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New name - help UPDATED :(

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
On Sunday we're meeting Spotty @ Honeybunnies and introducing her to our pair Ant and Hoops. Need lots of positive bonding vibes please ... and suggestions for a new name!! Thanx.

Here's the gorgeous girl herself :D
Spotty.jpg

Edited to say: Sadly the vet has decided that Spotty is not well enough to be rehomed at the moment so she won't be coming to us :( At least not at the moment - so we're on the lookout for a young, lively doe with uppy ears!

Last edited:
Thanks. We don't really go in for 'human' names (Molly was named that when we adopted her and we didn't change it!) ...

Awwww she is beautiful.
She looks just like my bunny called Angel.
I have a
Holly
Daisy
Poppy
Bluebell
Buttercup
Rosie
My piggies that have gone to the bridge were called Blossom and Lily:D

so what's wrong with Spotty??:lol: :lol:

how about Flower as she is delicate?

or Petal

or Mistletoe..

or Dainty..... or Posy.......or Dilly.......or.........Lottie (sounds like Spotty)

Spotty's just a bit cutesy really ;) ... though the girls in my class thought it was a great name (but they are only 6!)

Current idea here is Polka (as in polka dot) ... then she could be Polly or Pol for short!

Would like something that refers to her black and whiteness / her markings .... x

I'll send you some vibes if you send some to me :lol: I'm bonding a Mo into my pair over the weekend too. Good luck, she is very pretty.

We'd thought of Domino, but isn't there somebody else on here with a bun called Domino that looks just like her? Plus shortening it to Dom is bit masculine!

how about dotty (short for dorethy?) can then be shortened to dot.... or maybe luna like the moon... or maybe a name will come to u when uv spent more time with her?

you could shorten it to Domi.
Black and white names, liquorice, pingu, humbug (for christmas) :lol: Panda or Dottie

ohh what about zebra (read like debra...or better debra the zebra...lol sorry being silly....) what about pingu...panda.... um.... i dont know actually i think i hsould stop the names im coming up with are worse..... lol...how about daisy? tho? mayb?

Sarah Janes is domino I think? :? Polka is really unique x x

yes i have a domino! lol but so does someone else! domino and sam i think there buns are, they have a pretty pink siggie!

lol i cnt be much help cus we didnt even have a shortlist, it was either domino or oreo! lol but yeh i still like speckle! or dolly lol

Back