• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are your buns getting for xmas?

Buu and Beau are getting a nice new hutch and Trip and Scarlett are getting a cute hutch sign :lol: Im doing a pampered piggies order for their toy gifts though :D

aww chelsea had a big bag of green cabbage... off me and some nasturshum seeds which mum will grow for her(have already sent all mine to her which she has eaten! ) and not sure what else...lol

I did a big order from Pampered Piggies so they will be having willow balls, willow rings, christmas bunny lunch etc. A tree surgeon has also brough round a big pile of apple logs and chopped branches into 6 inch pieces for them :D Lots of their normal veggies and herbs too :lol:

Well Molly got a new home with us:) Muffin got a wife, plus they both have a nice cat wigwam bed to snnugle up in and a large willow wreath and parsley bell and a sample pack from the hay experts

Not bunnies I know, but I brought the piggies Christmas Dinner from Pampered Piggies for my two piggy girls, plus a bunny cracker, a seagrass ball and a chube for Frankie and Jenny. They might have already sampled the chube though :oops:

my two are getting a 6x4 run which we are going to put on the grass for them for extra "turnout" room - they are also going to get some grow your own bunny greens from the hay experts and a big fuss ( not that thats any different to normal) made of them :D

My two will hopefully begin bonding on friday 21st so they will be getting each other :love:

Other than that they have:

1) Pine cones + The paper bags they come in :lol:
2) Willow balls
3) Naturals selection pack from the o/h
4) Nature sticks
5) A new bunny tunnel
6) Bag of Alfalfa King Oat, wheat and barley hay
7) A mini selection of xmas veggies
8) Lots of cuddles :D

My mum was more practical and took Arnie to have his claws cut and paid for their Panacur :lol:

my buns are getting food dishes lol Crystals says Princess on it and Mistys says Prince, i cant afford much for them this year but im sure they wont mind :)

rescue babies will be getting a couple of toys :D

got 2 stockings from bunny basics :D
I have been mean in the fact they really dont have much this christmas and the rats do :? :oops: So will be remedying that tomorrow :D cant leave my bunnies out not that they give a toss :lol:

Back