• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's true....

Veronica

Mama Doe
...it was mentioned on the forums a while ago....however....today I have discovered the best toy in the world you can ever give a bunny is.....

a cardboard box filled with hay!

OMG I've just given each pair of mine a cardboard box packed with hay, and they have gone crazy! The opportunities are endless...digging, snuggling, munching, jumping on, jumping in, shredding, chewing....the list is endless!

People....cardboard boxes are the way to go to please your buns! Free from all shops and supermarkets! :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: or if you are called Nala.. then you just pee in them! :roll: I remember when i did it though Simba enjoyed making a window at the other side and sitting inside it.. maybe i'll save a couple this xmas for them again :D

Thats a wonderful tip, thank you. This could help solve one of my bunny digging habits. It'll keep her occupied for sometime. Great tip......:D

Mine love boxes of hay. They always manage to make a kind of nest in their hay as well, so there's a bunny bottom shaped hole in the hay!

Back