• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Send Lots Of Vibes For My Gorgeous Boys

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I am an absolute nervous wreck tonight.:( It is rather well known that the mere whisper of the term 'GA' sends me into near hysteria.:oops: :oops: It just really scares me badly.....it is stupid and silly, I know.....but the fear of them not waking up again almost overwhelms me.:cry: Tomorrow morning, TWO of my beautiful boys are being neutered.....my adorable Squishy, and my gorgeous Herbie. I am going to be a complete and total basket case until their ops are over and the first 72 hours has passed and they are awake, happy, and eating and pooing again. Please send loads of vibes for my boys for tomorrow morning!!!!! xxx

awwww hun.I just got quick glimpse of your boys when i was picking up Santa from caroline's.Her oh was just about to leave for vets when we left.I'm sure there be fine hun, try not to worry to much, easier said than done i no.I'm here if you wanna chat to take mind off it a little :D :D

Sending loads and loads of vibes hun :D Im sure they will be fine ;) And lots of calming vibes for you :lol: I was terrible when mine were done, I nearly started crying at work when they hadnt phoned me by 1pm to let me know how it went :oops: The people I work with must have been thinking what a wierdo :roll: :lol:

Update on the boys...............Herbie was doing fine from the start..........came around quickly, and was eating and drinking and pooing for England in NO time! He has a VORACIOUS appetite!:roll: :lol: He is still a bit swollen, but is doing VERY well! Squishy took quite a while to come around from the anesthetic, and was very cold afterwards, so the vet kept them both in overnight to keep them warm and monitor them. Squishy had a bit of a bleed afterwards, which was really scarey, and refused to eat, so he had to be syringe fed.:cry: Thank goodness, he is now doing really well, too!!!:D

MANY thanks to everyone for all of your vibes and well wishes!!!!! xxx:D :D

Glad they're both doing well.
The vet 'phoned me about 11.30am on the day of Squidgy's neuter - I nearly fainted on the spot! It was just to tell me he was fine though. Scary day.
GIve them both a big cuddle and they'll be back to their usual selves in no time.

Back