• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Christmas wish from Little Miss

xSarahx

Warren Scout
PB220043.jpg

Dear Santa,

I've been so sad & lonely since my husbun Ludo went to the bridge. :cry: :cry:
I have to go to the vets on Monday for "the op" & I'm scared. :( I thought I'd have one last attempt at nest making to help take my mind off things.

Lovely Tree & Steph have found me a little friend called Jeremy who hasn't had the love of a Mama, Notthemama or a good bunny in his life so far. I would love him to please come home for Christmas so we can play together & snuggle up on those long, lonely winter nights.

If you have a little space on your Sleigh, or if any of your loyal bunny loving helpers are able to help, can he hitch a ride to Norwich, please?

Love from Little Miss xx

Ok, it's a 3.5 hours to Sarah's from my house, so that is a total of 7 hours round trip. I can do half of that, so if anyone is going to Norwich I can do a trip to any of the areas around here or even quite far from here.

If it wasn't so close to Christmas I would do all the journey, I'm just not going to manage the whole journey before Christmas :D

Back