• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just have to tell you this.....

Miloe's_Mum

Alpha Buck
Miloe did something really funny last night! :D

I had a Virgin Vie party and there were a fair few of us - my living room is tiny so there were people everywhere! The buns were snuggled behind the couch as usual so didnt expect to see them all night.

Just as the hostess starts telling people about the products out leaps Miloe from behind the couch; proceeds to do a bunny 500 round the living room - dodging in and out of people, whilst jumping in the air AND flicking giant plopsies everywhere! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyones order forms and catalogues went everywhere - they all looked dumbfounded whereas i was on the floor wetting my pants and in absolute hysterics! :lol: :lol:

Then just as quick as he'd started he just calmly walked back behind the couch and flopped out! :roll: :lol:

Sorry - just had to share it with you - i'm still laughing now!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Rampant Rabbit he certainly was!!

It takes him alot of effort to run like that and jump at the same time!! :roll: :lol: so goodness knows where his spurt of energy came from! The plops were HUGE as well!! :shock: I picked one up to show my other half and we both sat there having a conversation about plops and how proud we were of the size of Miloe's!

Forgot we had guests! :oops:

Back