• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thinking of a new addition

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
since getting Wispa ive remembered how much my other animals have fun when with their own kind.

ive only had Wispa for 2 weeks, if i get one of her litter mates will the bond be instantanious?

can a french lop be friends with a small bunny?

It can be best to get bunnies of similar size, so the little one doesn't get squashed accidently. You may need to bond the two litter-mates all over again, but I have no clue.

I think to other rabbits a rabbit is a rabbit. I don't think Wispa will remember her litter mate by now and if you were to get one of the opposite sex they'd probably need to be seperated to be neutered anyway. I'd look for a friend from elsewhere. You'll probably find a similar size bun if that's what you're after. :)

we are thinking about getting an older rescue bun. another french lop probably and preferrably spayed/neutered.

shall i get a boy or a girl???

id quite like a boy because i already have a girl, but all Wispa's stuff is pink!!!!

Back