• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding bunnies

JenGA

New Kit
Hi Everyone,

Would love some advice about bonding my bunnies. I have one neutered male, Eddie and got two baby females from the SSPCA to eventually keep him company. Just put the two babies in today to the vet to get neutered and it turns out I have a wee boy and a big girl! Will making a threesome with 2 males and 1 female work?? All will be neutered so hopefully that will help! But any ideas? I don't want to take anyone back to the SSPCA if I can help it!

JenGA

Hello, sorry no one has relied yet! Have you tried anything?

A lot of people have threes. I am currently bonding two boys and a girl so I hope it works too. The most important thing is neutral territory and chuck loads of food in to keep them occupied. There will probably be some chasing and humping but thats not a problem. You might want some gardening gloves to hand just incase it goes beyond that.

If they are just being done you will have to wait till their hormones die down but I'm not sure how long that is. If ou go to the search function in the top tool bar you'll find loads more advice.

good luck x

Back