• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is my broken boiler responsible for my buns behaviour?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
mmm the bonding wasnt going well..Bif was always attacking willow no matter what we tried apart from taking them for a walk in the buggy known as the bunny mobile.
Well friday the boiler finally gave up and at middyish the engineer finally found the cause and told me hed put the order in monday and id get a call today to let me know what day this week itd be done. well its beeen sooooo cold...i dug out my old tefal convector heater which is as old as my daughter...23!!! put all the buns in the bonding pen...our travel cot/playpen and put the heater by it as it has mesh sides and one end.
well bif has suddenly decided to stop attacking willow and bandit and has bonded with bandit as has bertie..in fact i slept down here last night on the settee and am doing it again tonite....and maybe willow and bif will have sorted things out totally..i can hope right?
willow turned a little evil has attacked bandit a few times yesterday and bif..but only over a treat today...but bifs approaching her and running off..shyly..willows realsied shes not going to get bitten and is deciding how to play this.
really im stunned..the night before they were all angry buns..24hrs later and soo cold they started to get on.

im hoping it continues well!!
wish meluck!
:wave:

Back