• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Presents to buy....?

emilyarc

Warren Scout
Hiya,
I want to buy my buns some christmas pressies..
Can anyone recommend treats or toys their buns love that i should get? Also what place is best to get the stuff from.
Also where do you get fruit wood sticks?
Thanks!:D

This is quite random but i once got my buns a mini sofa. :lol:
I found it in my local market, i think its for dogs but they love it. In fact Ringo gets very protective of it! It also looks rediculously cute when they lie down on it!!!

If you've seen one about where you ive i recomend getting it definatly!!:lol:

Ours like dried banana, you can get it from sainsburys and tesco along with the natural nuts and things with fruit and veg. took me ages to find where it was!! its 100% fruit so no added sugars or anything.

Also a willow ball was enjoyed and destroyed pretty quickly.

Have just bought some willow and hazel sticks for them but they prefer the hutch and skirting boards!!!

Piper has also been enjoying a big cardboard box today that she has been sitting in and tearing to bits!

Helen x

I bought kids stockings, 99p from Wilkinsons :oops:

Picture002-2.jpg

Spent today filling them :oops:

The nutty balls that you can see the labels for came form my local pet shop, new in apparently.

Rest of it was all bits and pieces I've bought over the year, new bowl, willow balls, treats, chew sticks etc

A lot of stuff came from www.thehayexperts.com ;)

Oooh also got some little willow balls filled with Dandelion leaves from www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk

Back