• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding 3x bunnies

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Hiya, ive been bonding my 2 adult rabbits with my baby bun, 8 week old Holli! It seems like now my 2 adults have started scrapping and Piper has bonded with Holli,leaving out Phoebe. Do bonds change sometimes? Can it happen?
Phoebe seems to be quite down :( and he gets quite jealous when i stroke the other two. Help any1?

I'm having sort of the same problem bonding my holly with choci and lily. choci is ok with holly;) but Lily was ok but now because choci likes her now she don't:roll: I haven't attempted properly bonding them, so will obsever their behaviour when I do. but I get the feeling lily might be pushed out by holly:roll: who I found out is dominating bun:lol: sorry that I'm no help:lol:

I don't know if you had room for this but it might help. Maybe if you get another bunny and really work with phoebe and the new bunny, let them have time together (supervised) without the other two, Then is phoebe really bonds with the new bunny you have the option to split them up (in two pairs, obviously) or keep all 4 together =-). Hope I helped!

Laura
www.animalloversweb.com

Back