• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Notts/Leicester to middlesborough

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We need to get the lovely little Flynn to his new home

so if anyone is able to help with transporting him..maybe you have a journey up that way..please respond on thread or pm me..
I can get him up M1 to Donnington easily

and Anna can come down to Hartlepool/Teeside/Middlesborough.

thank you

Last edited:
I have a friend coming from Liverpool up here on day after boxing day (27th?) if anything can be arranged for the other bit

if nothing can be sorted before, i can do lincoln to just outside newcastle on new years eve afternoon, as will be heading upto scotland via the a1 (would need to be near the a1 tho, as im working in the morning, and have to get to peebles before the celebrations commence).

i can keep the bun in sams old indoor hutch for a night or two before if required.

I have a friend coming from Liverpool up here on day after boxing day (27th?) if anything can be arranged for the other bit

Could get him from Donnington to Oldham on 23rd Dec & arrange to meet somewhere convenient with your friend on 27th. We have a spare hutch and also an indoor cage for a stopover.

Mike

if nothing can be sorted before, i can do lincoln to just outside newcastle on new years eve afternoon, as will be heading upto scotland via the a1 (would need to be near the a1 tho, as im working in the morning, and have to get to peebles before the celebrations commence).

i can keep the bun in sams old indoor hutch for a night or two before if required.

Oooh Becks that sounds like a plan too, i have no problem with meeting wherever on that route :) :)

Is there anyone that can do up to LINCOLN? I think Jill meant Nottingham in her first post (rather than donnington) not sure though

There is also an offer to get him from Sheffield to Middlesbrough on new years eve

Can anyone do Leicester to SHeffield??

Jill, there is also someone on the rabbit chat thread going Norwich to Darlington on 23rd/24th, and i think you said you knew a way to get to Nottingham? That may be on the way? Sorry i am not very good at geography but checked the map and it looks like it?

Let me know if you thinkany of the suggestions might be suitable, would be lovely to get him here for Xmas :D

Jill, there is also someone on the rabbit chat thread going Norwich to Darlington on 23rd/24th, and i think you said you knew a way to get to Nottingham? That may be on the way? Sorry i am not very good at geography but checked the map and it looks like it?

Let me know if you thinkany of the suggestions might be suitable, would be lovely to get him here for Xmas :D

Hi,

I can get you from Leicester to Nottingham and Sheffield at a push. Let me know if you're stuck and I'll see what I can do for you :)

Hi,

I can get you from Leicester to Nottingham and Sheffield at a push. Let me know if you're stuck and I'll see what I can do for you :)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Christmas bun FABBY :D

Have pm'd Rowan about the 23rd/24th Norwich to Darlington journey and am waiting for her to see if he/she could meet someone, they said will be using A47/A17/A1, i think that goes near Nottingham :D

I might be able to do leicester to Yarm (about 20 mins from middlesborough) on the 22nd Dec. My car will be pretty full as I'm going home for xmas so is it just the bun or cages as well?

Tamsin

Oooh Becks that sounds like a plan too, i have no problem with meeting wherever on that route :) :)

Is there anyone that can do up to LINCOLN? I think Jill meant Nottingham in her first post (rather than donnington) not sure though

if anyone can get as far as newark then we could take over from there? (bit further "up" the country from nottingham but not as far as lincoln....

other half works in newark so could meet someone after work thurs 27th, fri 28th, or we could meet soemone there sat 29th or sun 30th.....

I live just off the A1 about 30 mins from middlesbrough and i'd be happy to help if someone can get him near me and i have a pretty free diary so i could do pretty much any evening or weekend. Just shout if you need my help and we can sort something out

Thanks to everyone :D

It looks like it will be easiest all round for Tamsin101 to do the run :) She is going from Leicester (Flynn is in Narborough) to Yarm, and i can meet her there. So less people involved i think would be best?:?

Tamsin101, i have pm'd you again

Back