• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request- Sheffield to Bolton RESOLVED thanks!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Hi all,

This is for our two NZW's to go to a fab new home with KayJ at Bunnyhops in Bolton :D

If anyone can do even part of this journey or is travelling this way over Christmas it would be much appreciated if these two fluffsters could hitch a ride.

Thanks in advance

Sooz, Samson & Bessie

Last edited:
where abouts in sheffield would we be collecting from?

just posted on kayjs other thread....

if kayj can meet us in ashton again (we did a bunny run for two lovely lops of hers earlier this year) then these two can hitch a lift with us during the daytime on christmas eve, unless anyone can do before then?

(kayj not sure if you still have my number but if not, an dneed our help pm me ;-))

Last edited:
Like I said on the other thread, I'm going to Warrington on Saturday morning. If someone can meet me South Manchester/Stockport/M56 area, I'll happily give the bunnies a lift.

I could pick up the buns from you Sooz on Friday evening and I would need to meet someone at about 8.30-9am Sat morn

where abouts in sheffield would we be collecting from?

just posted on kayjs other thread....

if kayj can meet us in ashton again (we did a bunny run for two lovely lops of hers earlier this year) then these two can hitch a lift with us during the daytime on christmas eve, unless anyone can do before then?

(kayj not sure if you still have my number but if not, an dneed our help pm me ;-))

We are in Nethergreen but am willing to travel into the city center or to the trainstation/travel interchange with them to save you coming out our way.

We are in Nethergreen but am willing to travel into the city center or to the trainstation/travel interchange with them to save you coming out our way.

that would be much easier if you could...will sort something if noone else can run beforehand....

the buns are soooo lucky going to kayjs, they will think it's christmas ;)

***just remembered the broadband will be disconnected from monday night and wont be back up until the new year probably- yes i've paid the bill! - we are moving house, will pm my number to you both (kayj and sooz) incase required***

Last edited:
M56 Stockport could possible be ok but will need to have a word with Karen who fosters for me as I have 2 bondings to do on Saturday morning but will see if she could meet. I will get intouch with her tonight if that is ok as she is at work until 5pm. If not then Ashton is fine be me.:D

Back