• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stinky bunny!!!

susiemae

Mama Doe
My little bun Dominio seems to be very "windy" at times. He's sitting on my lap right now and Im getting wofts of rabbit f*rt under my nose:roll: Ive checked his bum and feet which are all clean so it does just appear to be wind but does this mean he's unwell in anyway? He is poo-ing and eating ok.

Have you fed him anything new? Guinness used to **** all the time when i first started feeding him cabbage, now he eats it all the time but with no farting!

I didn't believe it was possible for rabbits to **** or burp - hence why bloat is such a problem, they can't release the gas building up in their stomachs like any other animal would??

I have some farting Rabbits :D

Susiemae have you checked your Bun's scent glands? If they are clogged up with the usual orangey waxy stuff that can make a Bun pong :rolleyes:

Janex

Back