• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Christmas Collection.rescues

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These are the animals that were rescued by myself and Donna yesterday
see thread for their sad story
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=110834

Some of the pics are not great as the animals were quite stressed..to add they are now all settled nicely:D
first
a yellow dutch doe now called Mistletoe..and being fostered by Estelle
Mistletoe.jpg

Next Chesnut..a doe

Chestnut.jpg

and Cranberry a doe
Cranberry.jpg

a male Rudolf
Rudolfa.jpg

and a little male nethie Comet
Cometa.jpg

A very handsome buck now called Gabriel
Gabriel-1.jpg

and 3 young dutches..maybe does:?
Santa, Cracker and Fig
CrackerSantaandFig.jpg

and now the guineas
sow now called Tinsel
Tinselp.jpg

and another Carol
Jingle.jpg

and beautiful girl now called Champers
Champers.jpg

and the very young ones...all boars
One nervous one with a sore eye now called Noel
Noel-1.jpg

Snowflake..
Snowflake.jpg

Sparkle
Sparkle.jpg

a little rex x..Frosty
Frostyp.jpg

and another very timid black one called Jingle
Carolp.jpg

as usual a HUGE thank you to our fosterers who again rallied round to help us:D

Last edited:
OMG..................Mistletoe is so, so, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I feel myself slipping..................rapidly...........................

If you look at these pics plead read their story on the link on first post
We will be trying to sort a fund raiser to help with vet costs for these animals

Jill, you have missed off a piggie. The girls have all eaten overnight, Noel has picked a little. Will have a proper look at them all later and try and double check sexes etc and bathe Noels eye. They are all petrified, esp Noel.

Jill, you have missed off a piggie. The girls have all eaten overnight, Noel has picked a little. Will have a proper look at them all later and try and double check sexes etc and bathe Noels eye. They are all petrified, esp Noel.

ooops i have haven't I...will go and add it on!

yep they were all scared..not suprising really as i got the impression at least one of the sows we got is the mum..and i bet they had only been split that morning:(
I'm sure with your TLC they will settle:D

These are the animals that were rescued by myself and Donna yesterday
see thread for their sad story

and the very young ones
a boar with sore eye now called Noel
Noel-1.jpg

Sorry I had to have a small chuckle at this, 'Noel' is my boyfriends name, I wonder if I could tempt him into letting me have another 'Noel' in the house...

Seriously though, all are soooo lovely, I absoutly love the little brown nethie...

Gorgeous bunnies and piggies. I love Comet - I'm not usually a nethie fan but he is so cute:love: It looks like frosty and one of the others are brothers.

Awww...they are all beautiful. Such lucky buns that you came to their rescue.
Hoping it will be a very Happy Christmas for them and for you!!!

Nicola xxx

Jill, I'm suprised at how lovely they all are! We seem to have saved a really attractive selection of buns and pigs, even if I do say so myself.;)

OOOOOH i really want comet hes gorgeous obviously they are all gorgeous but comet tugged a heart string:lol:

As soon as I saw him I that vile tin box I knew we had to take him.... I have a soft spot for Nethies anyway and absolutely love agoutis, so he got to me straight away. I was hoping and praying he'd be a girl so I could keep him as a wife for my Bob, but he's not.... :cry:

Now I'm praying that Bob's gay. Look at his face, and little biddy ears, he's adoreable! :love:

cutehotpot-12-dec-07038.jpg

cutehotpot-12-dec-07057.jpg

And the very handsome Rudy (Rudolph)..... he's gorgeous, looks just like my Bob, but with proper ears lol.

cutehotpot-12-dec-07110.jpg

cutehotpot-12-dec-07108.jpg

Last edited:
I am pleased - I have just gone upstairs to grab more pressies to wrap - and the girlies have been wheeking their little hearts out. When I checked they had eaten all their food AND all their hay from earlier. I have put some more in and watched all of them dive on the hay. Frosty is the bravest of them so far and Carol is the shy one. I haven't seen much of Noel - he is still very frightened.

I am pleased - I have just gone upstairs to grab more pressies to wrap - and the girlies have been wheeking their little hearts out. When I checked they had eaten all their food AND all their hay from earlier. I have put some more in and watched all of them dive on the hay. Frosty is the bravest of them so far and Carol is the shy one. I haven't seen much of Noel - he is still very frightened.

Awww bless them, I have a soft spot for Frosty. Give them a gentle stroke from aunty Don. :love:

Back