• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dilema!!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
We are travelling with Wispa down south on Friday and we are all prepared for the journey.

I was going to get her vaccinated this week and i wanted to know if you guys thought it would be a good idea or would it be too stressful to have her very first vet visit and a long journey within about 48 hours.

edited to add!

as an indoor bunny is she at the same sorts of risks for not being vaccinnated??? also there are 3 dogs in the house where we are going to stay (she wont meet them but there germs will be there!)

Indoor are just as at risk as outdoor and dogs equal fleas and fleas can spread Myxi.

Personally, if she is otherwise healthy, I would have her done.

mine were fine to travel a few days after their jabs. Only the VHD caused a slight problem with some scabbing otherwise it was business as usual.

hi! :wave:
i'd be interested to hear how you get on as we might have to take the buns when we visit family at christmas.

well tomorrow and thursday Wispa is going to come with me to drop off and collect Darren from work to get her used to the car and her carrier.

She will probably hate me for the next week or so! :roll:

Back