• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabies Vaccination?

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone do this opther than Janice, is there much rabbis in this country then :shock: :shock: :shock:

Last edited:
Tree perhaps you should edit your title spelling so you dont scare people to death thinking ther is a new killer rabbit disease that is caught from rabbi's :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I don't think there is rabies in this country. We have it in Germany, but none of our vets there ever recommended vaccinating the bunnies against it.

Is it rabies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, I didn't know thought it might be one of those worrds that look the same but are spelt different like tear and tear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it rabies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, I didn't know thought it might be one of those worrds that look the same but are spelt different like tear and tear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were not having a good day are we :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pronounced different....

Were not having a good day are we :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pronounced different....

Oh, and you missed an apostrophe in "we're". And maybe a comma in that sentence. And shouldn't it be "pronounced differently"?

Oops, sorry!Wrong thread. :p :lol:

Rabies is a nasty disease, a lot of foxes have it in Germany. But foxes don't come into towns like they do over here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you know what I mean :oops: :lol: :lol:

It's cause I have to flick on and off real quick, before I'm seen. I don't look too had at what I'm doing :oops: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and you missed an apostrophe in "we're". And maybe a comma in that sentence. And shouldn't it be "pronounced differently"?

Oops, sorry!Wrong thread. :p :lol:

Rabies is a nasty disease, a lot of foxes have it in Germany. But foxes don't come into towns like they do over here.

Yep it should but I didn't want to confuse Tree further! Plus typing whilst lying in bed is hard work! I rarely use apostrophes on forums.

Anyway she deserves to be punished today :p ;)

Yep it should but I didn't want to confuse Tree further! Plus typing whilst lying in bed is hard work! I rarely use apostrophes on forums.

Excuse me, do you want to explain this to me, because I am retarded and need your help :D

Excuse me, do you want to explain this to me, because I am retarded and need your help :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldnt worry....your good with numbers and Im retarded at maths! Seems you cant have the best of both worlds :p

I wouldnt worry....your good with numbers and Im retarded at maths! Seems you cant have the best of both worlds :p

Although to be fair and I swear this isn't rude :oops: , there isn't a lot of maths in accounts it's all double entry :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although to be fair and I swear this isn't rude :oops: , there isn't a lot of maths in accounts it's all double entry :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Truth be told I am just a very lazy typist, believe it or not in real life I am actually pretty good with my written grammar. English was always one of my strongest subjects whereas maths I gave up even attempting.

I can write correctly if I want to or if I can be bothered :lol: :lol: , mostly on here while I'm at work though, well I only come on here while i'm at work :oops:

Back