• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Molly and Muffin

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Molly came from Bunnymadhouse, she is approx middle aged and has the most gorgeous markings and was bonded with our Muffin. She was originally called Ruby but 4 years ago I lost my gorgeous Great Dane x called Ruby and it was just too raw to keep the name as there will always only ever be one Ruby in my life, so we renamed her Molly.

Muffin was left to board with us at a few months old along with Caramel the guinea pig (who was bonded with George a few weeks ago). The owners never returned for them and the details they gave us turned out to be false. We kept them here and Muffin will be 2 in April. He is very happy with his new wife:love:

Hellooooooooooooo I'm Molly
molly.jpg

Look at my lovely markings and ears

molly1.jpg

Do you like my new husbun?
mollymuffin.jpg

"Muffin, get that ear out of my face or the carrot gets it":lol:
mollymuffin2.jpg

Awww, they look VERY happy together!:D :D Poor little Muffin and Caramel.....HOW could somebody DO that?!?:shock: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thanks everyone, they are happily munching away together now on their veg supper.

Rachel it's just a little fuji finepix A350, but I use it in Macro mode for close ups

Back