• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Upset bun!

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
My bun,Piper for the past 2 weeks since all the babys have went, has been so agressive and upset with EVERYONE apart from my mum. No1 can even pick her up without her getting so stressed out and upset and they end up gettin a chunk taking out of them!!
It was the final straw today when me nd my mum were clipping her claws and she got so wound up,she was shaking and making a honking sound when i picked her up, i ended up having to put a towel around her to stop her kicking her back legs and scratching us.
though she dus have a little mark beside her eye, i dont know wether shes injured,or shes in pain? i cant see no odvious sign of injuries,She just gets herself so upset and paniciky!
She got a bit like this when she was towards the end of her pregnancy with her litter,BUT my male rabbit is neutered and they aint been near each other till he was neutered and past the 3 week mark.
Ive even tried picking her up while im sitting on the floor,holding for a few moments,putting her down and rewarding her! it dosent work!!
I dont know what to do! My rabbit dosent love me nemore :cry:
What can i do to stop her being such a little madam?

She is just behaving like a normal hormonal Doe. She will ovulate in response to your male and she will feel cross and frustrated :cry:
Getting her spayed will calm her behaviour down and will also protect her from Uterine infections and Cancer

Janex

My bun,Piper for the past 2 weeks since all the babys have went, has been so agressive and upset with EVERYONE apart from my mum. No1 can even pick her up without her getting so stressed out and upset and they end up gettin a chunk taking out of them!!
It was the final straw today when me nd my mum were clipping her claws and she got so wound up,she was shaking and making a honking sound when i picked her up, i ended up having to put a towel around her to stop her kicking her back legs and scratching us.
though she dus have a little mark beside her eye, i dont know wether shes injured,or shes in pain? i cant see no odvious sign of injuries,She just gets herself so upset and paniciky!
She got a bit like this when she was towards the end of her pregnancy with her litter,BUT my male rabbit is neutered and they aint been near each other till he was neutered and past the 3 week mark.
Ive even tried picking her up while im sitting on the floor,holding for a few moments,putting her down and rewarding her! it dosent work!!
I dont know what to do! My rabbit dosent love me nemore :cry:
What can i do to stop her being such a little madam?

Bless her :cry: ive just went downstairs nd went " SO THATS WHATS WRONG WIV YA!" :lol: shes really skitty, its quite upsetting when she gets in her little moods :(

Back