• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Michelle and her new friend...U/D Coming home today!

toffee

Mama Doe
I'm so excited!!! Michelle is with Sooz at the mo meeting Piccolo. I took her down on Saturday and apparently they're getting on really well.:D

Can't wait to get them home, I hate looking at her empty house.:(

Last edited:
Good point - I havent bought Piccolo a pressie yet!! :oops:

I've got everyone elses. I don't think he'll be happy with just a set of vaccinations for Christmas!:lol:

I've asked Sooz to send me pictures and I will be taking loads when they get home.:D

I hope Piccolo likes his new home. He'll be my smallest bunny, he's absolutely tiny! He's going to look lost in Michelles big dog crate!

lol i can jus see it now "she got toys and i got injections...now hos is that fair mum..huh??"

lol!!! awwww i cnt wait tos ee piccies piccolo is beautiful! ru keeping his name?

lol i can jus see it now "she got toys and i got injections...now hos is that fair mum..huh??"

lol!!! awwww i cnt wait tos ee piccies piccolo is beautiful! ru keeping his name?

Yes, all my rescue buns keep their names. Piccolo suits him anyway, he's so tiny and delicate!:D

awwww! im getting a rescue boy today or tomorrow, and hes called Cookie...not sure if i will keep it or not?

Yes, all my rescue buns keep their names. Piccolo suits him anyway, he's so tiny and delicate!:D

Piccolo is a cute name and means 'little' in italian. That's why I chose it. I fostered Piccolo and Hugo for a while. He's such a sweetie, I'm glad he's going to a forum member so I can see what he's up to :D

Piccolo is a cute name and means 'little' in italian. That's why I chose it. I fostered Piccolo and Hugo for a while. He's such a sweetie, I'm glad he's going to a forum member so I can see what he's up to :D

Fear not - there will be regular updates! Can you remember how old he is? Sooz did say but I've forgotten.:oops:

I am going to pick Michelle and Piccolo up this evening!! Hurrah!!

Their house is all ready with a brand spanking new litter tray in it. I can't wait to see how they settle in! Michelle hasn't had a bunny friend for 18 mths now so it will be lovely seeing her with a new husbun!!!

Back