• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wispa takes on the dyson!

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
i'd put off hoovering for the week so that i could let Wispa settle in but today i couldnt stop myself so got the vacuum out.

my parents dogs and cat are scared of their hoover and go to their beds when it gets turned on, i expected Wispa to be the same, well i was wrong!

She was hopping away from it and thumped telling it that she was not happy with the sound, i turned it off to pick up her litter tray and she came right up to it thumped and then sauntered off!!!

all this from a rabbit that has been a wimp for the past week!

hahaha not scared of nothink huh......

Alvin sniffs the sucker bit cus hes not happy when i invade his turf with it... he even charges it too :roll: :roll:

Amber will take the dyson on too! She loves it and chases it round :lol: When shes had enough though she will launch herself at it with her chunky legs!:lol:
Tim runs a mile! Bless him, x x x x

she really is coming out of her shell! she is so nosy and will come up to us when we are doing stuff especially cleaning out her cage!

she also knows when its bed time and fully refuses to go into her cage, she will run all over the place to avoid going in there.

she really is coming out of her shell! she is so nosy and will come up to us when we are doing stuff especially cleaning out her cage!

she also knows when its bed time and fully refuses to go into her cage, she will run all over the place to avoid going in there.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww bless her.....she is a VERY brave bunny!!!:D :D

My Timmy attacks the broom every time I use it. He hasn't braved the vac!!!:lol: :lol:

lol i know i shudnt laugh at this, but we have a garden vac and luckily it doesnt scare any of the buns.
But when i was usuing it a few months ago i hoovered near the run, and domino was on the other side of it, but then suddenly he ran over to the other side tos ee what was going on and even though there was mesh there i thought i was gunna suck him up!!!!lol

so...i turn it off and go to pick himu p to give hima cuddle and move him so i can hoover there...he had turned into a FLUFFBALL!!!!!!!! he looked like id rubbed a static balloon on him. funny thign was he wasnt bothered by any of it!!

now i make sure he isnt near me when i hoov er lol

(lol please dont think im cruel honestly hes fine!!!)

lol i know i shudnt laugh at this, but we have a garden vac and luckily it doesnt scare any of the buns.
But when i was usuing it a few months ago i hoovered near the run, and domino was on the other side of it, but then suddenly he ran over to the other side tos ee what was going on and even though there was mesh there i thought i was gunna suck him up!!!!lol

so...i turn it off and go to pick himu p to give hima cuddle and move him so i can hoover there...he had turned into a FLUFFBALL!!!!!!!! he looked like id rubbed a static balloon on him. funny thign was he wasnt bothered by any of it!!

now i make sure he isnt near me when i hoov er lol

(lol please dont think im cruel honestly hes fine!!!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww bless! What a beautiful bunny! Will is generally completely unbothered by the hoover, I have to hoover right near him to get him to move (he's a house bun and free range most of the time so our hoover gets lots of use!!)

Back