• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie is here!eye problem

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I am so excited!!!

Getting 'Cookie' from 'Amie''s mum on wednesday. (think its this wednesday but not 100% sure, hope it is!!)Katie, (bun lover) is getting him for me and bringing him to brentwood, and then i will take him home!!yay!!!

spoke 2 'Amie's mum today, shes very nice and told me hes a fawn and white lop...hmmmm sound familiar lol? (see siggie!!)

Aparantly he is called Cookie! Which is great cus he is going to be paired up with Treacle! i probably wont change the name but wel see!eeek so excited!!!

(for those of you who dont know, Treacle is Dominos sister/PB &J's daughter, who went to live with people who have learnign difficulties where my mum works, and she lived with her sister who sadly died, so she is very lonely. The residents care for her but the carers have the responsibility of her, they find it very comforting and rewarding :D)

Last edited:
ooo U/D may be getting him today! depends if ann is in, if she is katie will bring him all the way 2 me!oooo :D

i will post lots of piccies!

i will! hes neuter is also booked for next wednesday :D:D:D

dont kno if i will keep the name cookie? i mean event hough he is going to live qwith treacle at my mums work, so he wont be mine, im naming him cus otherwise my mum said they will all argue lol!!!

i will! hes neuter is also booked for next wednesday :D:D:D

dont kno if i will keep the name cookie? i mean event hough he is going to live qwith treacle at my mums work, so he wont be mine, im naming him cus otherwise my mum said they will all argue lol!!!

Its a cute name and goes well with Treacle, looking forward to seeing some pics :D

shes collected him :D
"he looks like a big peanut butter" lol!!
i can see peanuts face now its like "what youre replacing me!"

they r on their way wooo

lol i bet he is!lol i keep checking the time im so excited...and he isnt even for me!!lol

im jus so happy cus treacle is finally gunna have a friend again :)

That is great news! Cookie does go well with treacle but I guess you will have to have a look at him and see! How exciting! :D

hes here! very sweet and fluffy.
poor boy had so much poo stuck to his bum! but we picked it off together lol!!

only thing im slightly concerned about are his eyes....
now, they are not red, or pussy or anything like that, they are bright aswell. but AROUND the eye, its very hard, like it had been weeping. he looks perfectly bright and happy so we thought maybe its a sawdust allergy? hes tucking into some food now and is showing no signs of a sore mouth....what do u think?xxx

It may well be tooth related.
If his tooth roots are elongated they will press on and eventually block the nasolacrimal ducts.

Janex

Is it on both eyes? Bath it with warm water and see how long it takes to reoccur.

It could be tooth root related, a mild infection or conjunctivitis from an irritant.

When I first got my bunnies Clover had a weeply eye from shavings. She got given some cream by the vet, but changing from shavings sorted her out. Hope it's nothing serious.

well he isnt grinding his teeth, and he doesnt close his eyes when i touch near them, he doesnt wince or anything.

Back