• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has this ever happened with your buns?

Miloe's_Mum

Alpha Buck
I'm just curious....Miloe was flopped out, fast asleep in front of the fire yesterday. He was quite clearly dreaming as his feet were going ten to the dozen (as if he was hopping), his tail was what i can only describe as 'wagging' :shock: and his nose was twitching.

Well, about 15 mins later he cries out as he wakes himself up, looks around sleepily and then goes back to sleep :? :?

It was like he'd had a bad dream and woken himself up crying? :? Is this possible??

He certainly wasnt in any pain or anything? Its just that i've never heard a bunny cry before, so was a bit concerned until he went back to sleep?

Awww bless.... perhaps he was dreaming of being chased?! :?

I'm sure he's fine, no worse off than we are when we wake ourselves up after dreaming of falling :shock: I hate that!

awww poor little guy. I did notice mo twitching in his sleep the other day. Never noticed it with the other two though.

Awww bless.... perhaps he was dreaming of being chased?! :?

I'm sure he's fine, no worse off than we are when we wake ourselves up after dreaming of falling :shock: I hate that!

Thats what i thought - and people say rabbits have no feelings!! :evil:

I cant believe he was having a nightmare bless him :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They are amazing creatures aren't they!

My fiance just cant believe Miloe Moo had a nightmare! after Miloe had cried out yesterday he went and layed next to him making sure he was ok! The buns are def our children!! :lol: :lol:

Charlie's front paws go sometimes, I've seen him wag his tail in excitement when he managed to sneak downstairs into the study, I thought I was seeing things :lol:

Aww bless him, he was having a bad dream!

My bunny wags his tail when he gets all excited and happy, it's so cute! He's like a puppy!

When Arnie is sleeping he sometimes looks like he is on one of those simulator machine things :lol:

It looks so funny, I always imagine that he is dreaming lol.

Back