• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hullo

Brennan

Alpha Buck
I found this site when googling NIC's :)

I am Carly & my Bun Is Thumper, Thumper is a 5 month old (supposedly) English Lop, but his ears haven't dropped so I assume he is a crossbreed :lol:
We live in Kent with Pumpkin the kitty and Mark the pain :)

I am not working at the moment as I am back at university studying, I am having a career crisis :shock:

Ok Thumper has been V V poorly and is at the vets as we speak :( Currently he has an abscess but it started as a suspected head injury :( He is a house rabbit and sadly charges around the house a bit too fast sometimes :( He also likes to 'lift' his pen with his teeth and we think that's what banged his head, and also chase the cat around the house (who could have told him off)

If you would like to read his story check out my blog I am v v fragile at the moment, I have joined so many forums and boards (Etherbun) Rabbits online, etc etc looking for as much information as I can... I am very lucky to have such a wonderful surgery who are v good with Bunnies.

Say a little bunny wish for Thumper, although he is a magic bunny, he is having his abscess scrapped and drained, packed and cleaned today, tomorrow will be another clean and Thursday is another OP :(

I know many of you have most prob dealt with bunny abscesses - it's not nice...

Love and binkies

Carly & Thumper x

hi nice to meet u, sorry about thumper!
this is a great forum with loads of lovely experienced people so i hope that u stick around! would love to see some thumper piccies!!! xxx

Hi there, welcome to RU :wave:

Sorry to hear about Thumper, I am sending lots of get well vibes to him xx

You have certainly come to the right place, there are so many experienced people, don't be afraid to put all your questions in the care section. RU has helped me a great deal to be a relaxed rabbit person! :lol:

Keep us updated on Thumper's progress.

Thea x

Hello Carly, and welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

Welcome to Thumper, and sending MASSES of vibes for a speedy recovery. xxx:D

Hello, sorry your bunnies not well. If you want any specific advice you can post on the Rabbit Care section. THere's lots of very clever people on here with lots of experience :D

:wave: Hello! Welcome to the forum. As lots of people have already said, there's always a supportive ear here to listen and offer advice. Sending vibes for your bun x

Back