• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All ready for Muffin and Ruby/Molly

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Can't wait till tonight as I go and pick Muffin and Ruby/Molly up from Bunnynadhouse. Muffin is my rabbit who didn't get on with Jem (now rehomed with Flopsy) but thankfully has sucessfully bonded with Ruby/Molly

I've been and got them a large wigwam cat bed to snuggle up in at night, a dog bed for their litter tray, a new hay rack, some toys and have just lined a hutch with some new vetbed for them.

Am so excited, cant wait to get them home and get some pictures of them together.

Huge huge thanks to Bunnymadhouse for looking after them for me and also to Angie65 who persevered with the bonding :D

Awww excellent news :D Please post some piccies when you have time !! I love the name Muffin !

Aaaaaaaw, we wont be long now, just got to take the Monster Mutt to the vets first (hope you've prewarned Molly about Merlin Muffin:lol: ), pick you up some nice fresh greens and then we'll be over to get you.:wave: Be good for Auntie Angie

Well they have settled down here nicely overnight hopped striaght into the catbed wigwam in the hutch, have used their litter tray and eaten a mountain of hay between them already. Molly didn't want to give up the snugglesafe this morning but managed to bribe her off it with some pellets.
Will try and get some pics later.:D

That is SUCH good news that they are settling in well together!!!!!:D :D

*PICCIES*PICCIES*PICCIES* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Well they definitely love each other, just Molly needs to get to know me now as she growled and lunged at me this morning and about 10 minutes ago literally darted across the hutch at me when I went to change their water.

Awww, yay for Muffin! :love:

I'm sure Molly will get used to you in time.. Frankie was absolutely terrified of me when he was first bonded with Jen and now I'm pretty much the only person who he'll let pick him up without having to chase him round first :) Can't wait to see the piccies! :D

Well they definitely love each other, just Molly needs to get to know me now as she growled and lunged at me this morning and about 10 minutes ago literally darted across the hutch at me when I went to change their water.

ohhh naughty girl :shock:

she only did it with me the first day she arrived :?

Well I guess it is only her first proper day with me here too and she was good and let me pick her up earlier to put in the run, she's been in so many places bless her the last few weeks she's probably just a bit unsettled and doesn't know who to trust yet. She'll settle better with me given time I'm sure.

Back