• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7 - my lucky number!

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Not long ago the 7 helicopter buns arrived in a box and all six bar Apache (aka munch bunch) have found great new homes :D

A new 7 have now arrived - three weeks ago Fern and her six babies came in and they are gorgeous bunsters. As you can see the three boys are brown and the four girls are brown and white - if only all rabbit sexing was this easy!! :lol: Anyway - here they are; all now neutered and myxi vax'd. Please excuse the yellow paws, they are gradually getting better! :oops:

The boys - Chestnut, Conker and Acorn

CIMG9026.jpg

Fern

Fern2.jpg

Petal

Petal2.jpg

Leaf

Leaf.jpg

Ivy

Ivy2.jpg

Awww :love:, I wonder how much silent treatment I'll have to give Dave for two more :lol:

I don't think they'll be around for long, they're so cute. :D

Not long ago the 7 helicopter buns arrived in a box and all six bar Apache (aka munch bunch) have found great new homes :D

A new 7 have now arrived - three weeks ago Fern and her six babies came in and they are gorgeous bunsters. As you can see the three boys are brown and the four girls are brown and white - if only all rabbit sexing was this easy!! :lol: Anyway - here they are; all now neutered and myxi vax'd. Please excuse the yellow paws, they are gradually getting better! :oops:

The boys - Chestnut, Conker and Acorn

CIMG9026.jpg

Fern

Fern2.jpg

Petal

Petal2.jpg

Leaf

Leaf.jpg

Ivy

Ivy2.jpg

Petal is the spit of sophie

Back