• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Tree

norrielian

Mama Doe
How does everyone like my Christmas tree skirt, very realistic isn't it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The girls have claimed it as their bed for December!

girlsunderxmastree.jpg

Are they lazy? Max is a big fat lump, if he didn't get fed he'd starve and when Molly brought a live bird into the house he was sat on the back of the chair no more than a foot away from the windowsill where the bird was sat and just looked at it. He also sits at the top of the stairs and takes a swipe as you walk past him :lol: He's like a grumpy old man. I miss my moggies but I live with my bf now and we can't have any which is why we got a rabbit.

Are they lazy? Max is a big fat lump, if he didn't get fed he'd starve and when Molly brought a live bird into the house he was sat on the back of the chair no more than a foot away from the windowsill where the bird was sat and just looked at it. He also sits at the top of the stairs and takes a swipe as you walk past him :lol: He's like a grumpy old man. I miss my moggies but I live with my bf now and we can't have any which is why we got a rabbit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awwww, he sounds a right character, do you have any piccies?

They sleep all day but are fairly energetic on an evening when we get home. They'll always play when you want them to and have the usual cat mad half hours every evening :lol: :lol: It is funny when they run though! The breed doesn't look like its designed to run so they look comical! Bent tails etc...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awwww, he sounds a right character, do you have any piccies?

They sleep all day but are fairly energetic on an evening when we get home. They'll always play when you want them to and have the usual cat mad half hours every evening :lol: :lol: It is funny when they run though! The breed doesn't look like its designed to run so they look comical! Bent tails etc...

I'll have a look and post them if I find any. He is a character :lol:
What breed are they?

Love love love your cats!!! :love:
Just like our Bairn's sisters :p :love: (She turned 5 on the 29th, and she got spoilt of course :p :lol: ...she's still my little kitten :love: )

DSC01810.jpg

Here's some of Bairn on her birthday...

..with the banner we got and put up just above her bed :lol: (she's not allowed on surfaces, but I couldn't tell her off on her birthday, and plus it was such a cute photo! :lol: )
Photo-0043.jpg

...and playing with one of her birthday toys
Photo-0047.jpg

You MUST post more piccies of your gorgeouuuus kittens! :love: :love: :love:
British shorthairs are the best! :D :D :D

Veronica
xxx

Last edited:
Awwww, thanks.

Bairn is just scrummy! Isn't she the most gorgeous colour, is she blue-cream like my Kia but much more even looking!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!! Those are the best pics ever! I always show my mum pics of your cats to admire too, as she's a huuuuge british shorthair fan!! She'd LOVE another shorthair! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awwww! My cats wouldnt be able to resist sitting under the tree without knocking ot over :shock: :lol: Yours are obviously very well behaved ;) x

aww beautiful cats. my cats mum was choc point british shorthair but she mated with local tom lol and my girl has squished face but my boy is like the dad.

Pls post more pics of your cats

caz

Back