• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Geoffrey Has Had Another Seizure -U/D 1230hrs-We've Lost Him :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I dont think it is fare to keep the dear cuddly Bun going :cry:
He is falling all over the place now :cry:
But the most heart breaking thing is that he is still eating and giving me loads of kisses

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I fear I have to let him go and will discuss this with Christobel this morning.............

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
Aw no Jane... :cry: I really hope that Geoffrey will be able to make it, but I know you'll do the right thing by him whatever Christobel says. Good luck this morning.

AMETHYST

Do you think returning him to his previous home might calm his brain activity down? I know stress can bring on epileptic fits, and moving home, even if it's a good move, is a disturbing experience :(

Do you think returning him to his previous home might calm his brain activity down? I know stress can bring on epileptic fits, and moving home, even if it's a good move, is a disturbing experience :(

I will discuss all options with Christobel

:cry:

Janex

That's such a shame. :cry:

I remember my Lily having seizures. It was a horrible experience. She would run into walls and flip onto her back and foam at the mouth. It's a very distressing thing to see because there's nothing you can do about it. :(

Oh no. Let's hope Christobel can suggest a way of helping him to live, if not at least she can send him on peacefully.:cry: :cry:

My thoughts are with you. Vibes for you both.

Back