• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A special bun

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I've realised I've been skirting around an issue....with theads like....how to bond 4.....one of my fosters has stolen my heart.... putting the feelers out and today the one about sexing babies and when they can leave their mum and where i will put babies when separated.... not exactly subtle but it all comes down to one thing......

Speedy!!

CIMG0911.jpg

This little chap is so special, he is one of Janes Dexters rescues from the house of 17. I've been fostering him and another of the girls (the one who had babies) since 7th Oct. I don't think I can let him go.....I love Ollie and the babies dearly and it will be so hard to see them re-homed... but this little guy really has stolen my heart. So..... *deep breath* I'm going to keep him :D I discussed it with Jane a few weeks ago and given it plenty of thought :D

I'm going to start bonding over Christmas when I am at home and have time to do it properly.....well thats that then - what a relief to finally admit it to myself :lol: :lol:

oh he looks like my dommy when he was a baby!!!!

i had to keep him too! is it the colour that steals our hearts lol?or the cute little face?or the little pink mouth lol?

Aaaaaaaaw I dont blame you, there is no way I could part with such a cutie either. Looks like you have given each other an early xmas present:D

Tis Speedy....Ollie is the girl :oops: and I have hopes for her with someone on here.....

I honestly don't know what it is about him.... he's just so.....:love: He's quite shy but not skitty, he lets me pick him up and fuss him and makes little soft noises when i cuddled him :love: I have already done first dates with each of my three in the bath so i could see what i would be in for, think its just going to be my mardy Daisy who is the problem but Speedy is so submissive it should be ok, so with a few days of mahem over Christmas it should be sorted :D Luckily I have laminate in my living room so planning on removing the rug, cleaning floor etc with vinegar, puttin down a throw and some towels and camping out !! I have a couple of weeks to work out my full plan !!

well thats that then - what a relief to finally admit it to myself :lol: :lol:

:love: Aaaaawwwwww - it's great when the people involved in a situation realise what their friends have known for ages!!! :rolleyes: :lol: Glad you're "officially" keeping him Julia, he is a sweetie and I'm sure the mardy mare will get used to him pretty quick. And like others have said,

"Welcome to the failed fosterers club!!"

:wave: Welcom to the failed foster club :wave: and the "I've got a mardie mare who probably wont like my new "Foster"" club too. It's taken Honey 2 weeks to get close to liking Rosie and she still nipped her on the bottom this morning....Still sooty is my bunny policeman who steps in when rosies has enough...maybe gabe will be too.

Awwww! How gorgeous and lovely!!!! I keep asking to go round to Janes just to look at the babies she has they are identical to yours!!! :lol:
They seem like they are a funny bunch, :D I wouldnt be able to give bunnies back after watching them grow and looking after them. :wave: x x x

Aww, he looks like a black and white version of my naughty boy! I'm not suprised you couldn't resist he's a stunner. :love:

:D :D Best call Jane D tonight and own up for definate :lol: :lol: Speedy is fully grown, he's not one of the babies he came from the same house as the babies mum Ollie. He's been on his own since i had him as we suspected Ollie was pregnant and he's just such a little sweetie. Babies and their mum are of course cute but this little guy just has something....can't explain it... :love:

Back