• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If I beg and ask really nicely....

will someone out there do me a new siggy?:D

I know I have only had one for the last couple of weeks made very kindly by Ben's mum but now I have my little Jem as well and I don't want to use the one I have now as it only has Flopsy on it.

Pretty please anyone. I am useless or I would have a go myself.:cry:

It doesn't have to be anything posh or amazing or even an Xmas one.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you a million times:D :D :D :D :D

Do you mean post them on this thread or do I pm you with the piccies? (told you I was thick):oops:

I am not bothered what colour or what you use as long as they are both in it I will be well happy. :D :D :D

Well I did tell you I was useless:oops:

DSCF0797.jpg

DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0794.jpg

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF0791.jpg

I really don't mind what you do regarding which piccy or colours or anything as long as you give me step by step instructions of what I need to do with them. I managed with the last one but think it was more luck than judgement:shock:

Thank you very very much - I can't wait to show Angie (bunnymadhouse) as I only picked Jem up yesterday.:D

voila! lol i started with the text and stuff befor eyou posted piccies lol so its dun already!!!!

rite this is what it looks like:
jemandflopsy.jpg

to get it on your siggie, paste the follwing code BUT its before and after the end letters with no gap.

[url]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/XMissySJx/jemandflopsy.jpg[/url]

lol well im off to bed now but if you want one jus post some piccies ont his thread and il do tomorrow:D and say whethe ru want it xmas or normal x

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THANKS SJ!!! I get the new pics of my buns tommoro chick so ill post em for ya!! THANKU MUCHLLLLLLLLLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lol i wouldnt call it amazing....! its very late so i hope its okay lol! but by the sounds of it you like it!

lol and vikkie..its fine i dont mind making them, plz tell me buns names tho cus sumtimes i get mixed up and have 2 do it again!!lol x

Back