• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby ratties

Ben's mum

Warren Veteran
The girlies (boys all have homes, bless 'em!)
Picture%20001.jpg

Picture%20005.jpg

Picture%20006.jpg

Picture%20012.jpg

Picture%20015.jpg

Picture%20021.jpg

Picture%20022.jpg

Picture%20024.jpg

Picture%20025.jpg

Picture%20027.jpg

Picture%20029.jpg

Picture%20033.jpg

Picture%20034.jpg

Picture%20036.jpg

Picture%20053.jpg

More!

Picture%20054.jpg

Picture%20055.jpg

Picture%20056.jpg

Picture%20061.jpg

Picture%20062.jpg

Picture%20068.jpg

Some of mummy
Picture%20069.jpg

Picture%20070.jpg

Picture%20075.jpg

Picture%20076.jpg

Picture%20080.jpg

Picture%20084.jpg

And this adorable girly who's dozing off on my keyboard (she's been there about 15 minutes already :lol: )
keyboard.jpg

Just looking at your self coloured ratties. The pics are gorgeous by the way. I'm wondering if they're going to be like my Maggie Moo. On the rat lovers forum we came to the conclusion that MM is a mink. Her colour changes daily, and I mean drastically changes lol. She started quite light, then all of a sudden dark fur started from her belly and worked up. She then went patchy and marble effect and then lightened again etc etc

It is amazing to watch. I wonder if yours will be the same :)

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t47/Lspacehopper/MaggieMoo.jpg

Yeah, these are mink (the hooded ones too) and mink can be quite a patchy variety! Mum is doing a good impression of a burmese at the moment with her patchy nose tip :lol: Looks like a couple of them will possibly be silvered minks given their paleness too but I'm not an expert! I love mink, not that I pick a rat by variety but it's probably one of my favourites :)

Yeah, these are mink (the hooded ones too) and mink can be quite a patchy variety! Mum is doing a good impression of a burmese at the moment with her patchy nose tip :lol: Looks like a couple of them will possibly be silvered minks given their paleness too but I'm not an expert! I love mink, not that I pick a rat by variety but it's probably one of my favourites :)

A-ha... thought so :)

Maggie started out very silvery pale too. The minks are beautiful aren't they :)

I also have 2 brown hoodies and a grey and white rex. Then again, I'm a sucker for all rats. I think they're all gorgeous ;)

:love: mine are which ones ;) ??? they are so scrummy how will you part!

btw - seeing as we are on the topic of hooded minks.... my Rosie is just the spitting image of mummy - but over the last few weeks shes started turning a slightly gingery/chocolate brown colour in some patches :? is this ok - is it just cos shes hit 6 months and adult hood - shes definately not sick and is 100 per cent normal. is it just like how roans change ?
ok sorry random question

Any rat can 'rust', sometimes it can be diet related (and lots of sunlight can contibute to it) but usually it's just genetics and nothing to worry about :)

Back