• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rena

Mireille

Warren Scout
Rena is a netherland dwarf in (i dont'now what you call this color)
She weighs about 1100 grams and is one of the very few in this color.
I am still looking for a breeding mate for here because we do'n't want to let this color get extinct
Does anybody now wether this color, opal hollander as we call it, still exist in other countries?

This is Rena

71209holblwgr03a.jpg

71209holblwgr01b.jpg

oh wow what a beauty!! She looks like a dutch rabbit to me :shock: never seen a nethie with dutch pattern before :shock: :D Gorgeous little face though :D

I don't know what the colour (I'd probably go with grey dutch) is but she's pretty similar to my Rosie and my foster sid too...so I guess maybe not that rare? Perhaps it is where you come from.

P1000665.jpg

Rosie

P1000705.jpg

Sid

ah you call her a netie with dutch patern.:D
Her color is opal, i now that for sure because i breed opal netherland dwarfs
I just didn't now what you call this patern.
So she is a opal dutch netherland dwarf than.
The color opal isn't rare, and neither are the black dutch netie's
But finding a opal dutch netie is just impossible.
As far as we now she probably is the only pure opal dutch netie in the netherlands.
That is why i am now looking in other countries to find more opal dutch netie's, because we don't want this color of dutch netie to be extinct
It's even very hard to find a agouti dutch netie, one of the basic colors for opal

Back