• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Moment/Memory

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Whats your most favorite memory/best moment youve had with your buns?

While my buns are now fixed, and i would never allow my pets to have babies, watching Domino grow up was amazing. I knew i was keeping him as soon as i saw him, bcus he had his daddies markings, with his mummy nd daddys colours, he was perfect. I watched him in the nest for over 2 weeks before i dared touch him, and when i held him and he fit in the palm of my hand i actually cried cos i loved him so much :):)

littletail.jpg

domino at 9 days old

Untitled-1.jpg

mixed dommy piccies

what about you?:D xxx

The first time I met my Amber I knew she was my bunny soulmate, :love: :love: She makes me laugh/cry all the time! She is a right madam and a 'Special Spirit" x x x

Amber.jpg

Love those mixed piccies of Domino, must have been amazing watching him grow up :D

My favourite moment with Tufty is when she was a single house bun & I had tonsillitis, she just came and lay next to me for hours and kept licking my hand :love: Also with her a few weeks ago, it was the day after I lost Coco and I was just sitting next to her and she kept snuggling up to me and licking my hand as well as asking for nose rubs. She's been so amazing recently and has helped me get through so much :love: Not sure about the others tbh, these recent months with Rubix have ben great 'cos he's started to come out of his shell and trust me much more, going into the room and seeing him run up to me instead of hiding is lovely :D The others, just watching them grow up & mature has been great too. Had a good moment with Tilly today too, I was cleaning her out so put her in a carrier but left the door open so she could go out into the run if she wanted to (she hadn't wanted to go in the run all week) and she came out and started running round and round, then coming up to me and just looking up at me :lol: God, I really don't know what I'd do without my bunnies actually.

it was. and i know..since i found this place i will never let it happen again. and i know it was wrong,b ut that doesnt make me love him less or make it any less amazing to watch him grow up in my own home, it really doesnt.
hes my special boy and its an amazing feeling knowing his only home will begin and end with me :D

he will never know sadness, hunger, thirst, discomfort :D

i know its hormonal and will probably disappear... but i really luv the buzzing when Alvin thinx hes gettin his veg :love: and now he lets me stroke him for ages and ages and flops at my feet when im in his room..... its been a long road getting such a monster to accept im his mum

My favourite ever bunny moment is from few months ago. Ruby and Millie were playing at the bottom of the garden where it is all mud and between them they had dug several massive holes.:lol: Anyway, I went down with some veg for them, Millie was snoozing so I called "Ruby!" and Ruby came binkying over so fast that she didn't see one of the holes and fell right into it!!:lol: :lol: :lol: I was laughing so hard!:lol: :lol: Bless her heart, she jumped straight out and came running up to me wanting her food.;)

God I miss her SO much.:cry: :cry: :cry:

my special memory is when I first saw and held choci. I had traveled to see him all the way to swadlincote. the minute he was placed into my hands we bacame bonded. I loved him so much. He was such a calm little baby and let me hold him the whole journey home. and once we got home we stayed cuddled up for two hours. he even licked me :love:

He is and always will be my special bun, no matter how many buns come into my life :love:

We had our first two, Nellie and Poppet for two weeks and every day we'd open their cage in the kitchen and they'd just sit there so we'd end up getting them out and carry them through to the lounge. This Saturday, two weeks in, I opened their cage as usual and got distracted. Five minutes later the two of them trotted into the lounge and went and sat in their usual place :D ! Tiny thing I know but I was so chuffed that they came in out of choice.

Neil

I have 2...
The breeder bringing my Phoebe into the petshop after id waited 15 mins. he was a little ball of black fluff cuddled into nook of the breeders arm and ill never forget his lil head poppin up to look at me! i cried when i got him home cos he was just so small and fluffy he was only 5 weeks old! (i was furious when i found out the petshop had sold him more than 3 weeks early to me!!)my 2nd was when my 2nd bun Piper went into labour and had 8 gorgeous babys!! and give me my holli! :D

and when i held him and he fit in the palm of my hand i actually cried cos i loved him so much :):)

Oh no SJ.... that is so sweet... you've got me going now too!

When Bobbin licked me for the first time, that was really sweet (he's hardly done it since!) :lol:

The other day he jumped on my lap whilst I was on the sofa (no food incentive!) and I just though "Yey! we are getting somewhere and he's trusting me more and more each day" :D :love:

Definately seeing Hiedi my very first Giant on Elaines website a couple of years ago and then seeing 2 more when I went to Elaines. Sadly Hiedi went to the bridge a few weeks ago:cry:

I think it might be the day I came into the small animal room at school and found a note on the door saying "Litjpia" had given birth:D
Another was about 2 weeks later when I found this gorgeous little chestnut aguti kit (Same colour as her mom) sitting in her food bowl:lol: Soon after that (don'r remember if it was the same day or not...) For a while we called it "Litjpia Junior" because she was the only kit with the same colour as her mom:lol: but then I asked my mom if I could have it and she said yes:D (Got her for free from my friend, equipment and all cost 1400 NOK:roll: There's no such thing as a free rabbit:lol: ) After that I dubbed her "Zak", since I didn't know her sex:oops: It was later changed to Zakura (even later Zakura the Killer Rabbit due to certain problems I've had with her:roll: )

Back